ReSpec and biblio references BoF?

Robin Berjon-2
Hi all,

I was wondering if there would be interest in having some form of ReSpec BoF during TPAC? One topic of interest with a broader scope could be to produce some form of centralised bibliographic references system.

If you're interested tell me when you're around and expect to be available. Personally I'll be there all week.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/

RE: ReSpec and biblio references BoF?

Eliot Graff
I'm there all week as well, and am interested in talking about ways to coordinate and collaborate on ReSpec.

Thanks,

Eliot.