Re: the latest PNG news

LEDL & PARTNER

Dear Sally!

I can not figure out the purpose of this group! Are there no discussions about the png format or is there any other group we do not know.

Greetings from Austria

http://www.ledl.at

Re: the latest PNG news

sally-21

Dear Friend,

I’m a little bit confused with this situation also. As you can see, I’m the only one active member here at the moment. And I have tried to do my best to awaken members’ activity.

I have not met another PNG format devoted group on the pages of W3C Public List.

When I joined this group about a year ago, it was very active. We discussed all the news and tendencies. I suppose, you can check the archives to see.

And now I try to start a discussion, but nobody answers. But the group is still not closed.

I hope a group moderator will explain the situation to us.

Sincerely,

Sally Catlett

[hidden email]

Astra Design Company