Re: rdf:li & rdfs:member

Luca Sangiorgi

Hi, can you help me please?

I have create an endpoint SPAQL on OpenLink Virtuoso. All work well, but i have to access on the data in a Container, in particular a rdf:Seq.

I have a Seq like this:

 <myrdf:has_stoptimes>
  <rdf:Seq rdf:about="http://test.com/343">
    <rdf:li>
      <myrdf:StopTime rdf:about="http://test.com/StopTime/434">
      </ns0:StopTime>
    </rdf:li>
    <rdf:li>
      <myrdf:StopTime rdf:about="http://test.com/StopTime/435">
      </ns0:StopTime>
    </rdf:li>
  </rdf:Seq>

Now i see that to access data in a container i can use rdfs:member or  FILTER (strstarts(str(?prop), str(rdf:_)) how is explained here

But for my project i have to adopt the first solution because i'm working with Silk and i will use the code syntax like ?a/has_stoptimes/rdfs:member without use of "complex" filter.

I have tried to follow this guide but querying the endpoint nothing work how i hoped.

So my question is: how can i query ?a/has_stoptimes/rdfs:member on a Virtuoso endpoint SPARQL?

Thank you in advance