Re: nasa

sally-27

Hello Candace,

Very interesting article! Thank you.

But I wonder whether NASA takes care of everything regarding organization process and scientific equipment?

As far as I know, human being is still not completely aware of the life on the moon. And there is always some risk to the staff of astronauts. Also, according to some information sources, we do not have enough professional equipment to set the permanent base on the moon, even if it is NASA moonbase.

Do you know any sources where I can find established fact regarding this “NASA and The Moon” question.

Regards,

Sally Morgan                                   Ecommerce-Land Company

[hidden email]            http://www.ecommerce-land.com