Re: html6

info@3zero.co.uk
Unfortunately you can't make html6 now because browsers and search engines won't understand the document.

HTML 6 is very much in specification stage and promises to be more semantic in its markup

Look for progress on this website http://html6spec.com/

Thanks I hope that helps

Re: html6

Geoff McLane
@info, wow thanks for that 'funny' link ;=))

Just searching around -

No work is currently happening on HTML6 but ...

Nope. And in fact, HTML5 is a misnomer now ... they have dropped
the numbering. HTML is and always will simply be HTML.

But for sure the web is very ALIVE with HTML5 and HTML6 references,
usually just meaning features, additions, desires, things to add, fixed,
changed in HTML! An easy way to sort of reference the future...

In a conversation, now many years ago, at a flower stand, I said something
about "when we have a 4G mobile network", a so called mobile technician next
to me said strongly "there is no 4G!" How wrong he turned out to be!

Go for HTML Tidy tidied HTML, in its many forms...

Just my 2 cents ;=))

Re: html6

info@3zero.co.uk
Hey Geoff

Glad you got a chuckle out of the link.

I think the numbering of HTML was useful as it allowed a set of rules and ideas to be encompassed under one roof. Both old and new html and semantic markup, so I hope there will be a HTML6 in the future.
I personally think that HTML5 does lots to improve semantic markup for information sites but little for e-commerce. Perhaps in the future w3c could look at micro data and mimic the tags so we can have things like
<product><description><price> to provide deeper semantics of a document and avoid the need to bloat code with micro data.

Re: 4G mobile network - Bahh what do technicians know :)

Thanks

Greg

http://www.3zero.co.uk