Re: feedback from the Multimodal Interaction Working Group on the SCXML Second Last Call

Re: feedback from the Multimodal Interaction Working Group on the SCXML Second Last Call

Jim Barnett-5

Thank you for your  review of the SCXML specification.   Our understanding of your comments is that you are not requesting any changes to the specification, and that no further action on our part is required.  If this is incorrect, please let us know by November 1, and we will be glad to discuss the matter further.

Jim Barnett