Re: [css-tables] New table specification in development, what the goals for this spec are

Re: [css-tables] New table specification in development, what the goals for this spec are

Ms2ger
(Off www-style.)

If there's any way I can help on the test side, do let me know. I really really want them for Servo :)

Ms2ger

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 6:05 PM, Greg Whitworth <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Can we get those tests into csswg-test *now*, even if we're not certain about the pass condition? (A bird in the hand…)

Initially, we did very rough tests, aka: they're not in the form that will work well with the harness. That said, we do want to get them to you and we'll begin doing that so that everyone can see why we decided what we did.

I'll reply back on this thread when we get them up onto csswg-test

~Greg