Re: XSLT to generate documentation from WADL

Re: XSLT to generate documentation from WADL

Stokes-3
I’ve had trouble making the latest version from http://www.mnot.net/webdesc/

Work.  I’m starting by just trying to transform the YahooSearch example xml into an HTML file, and I can’t seem to make the stylesheet work.

I know it requires XSLT 1.1 support.  Does anyone have a particular (hopefully free) XSLT processor that works for you?

Stokes.

Re: XSLT to generate documentation from WADL

Mark Nottingham-4

I've been using Saxon.

--
Mark Nottingham       [hidden email]