Re: WheelEvent alignment with MouseWheelEvent

Re: WheelEvent alignment with MouseWheelEvent

Charles McCathieNevile-2

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 10:09:44 +1100, Andrew Sledd <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Chaals,
> In conjunction with reviewing the ProgressEvents I've tried to review all of the other events we have also spoken of referencing instead of specifying to align specs. We've discussed this previously wrt WheelEvent (in svg) and MouseWheelEvent in WebAPI. I don't find that event in the currently available version of DOM 3 Events spec [1]. I have found this proposal [2] via an email archive search. Can you find out what the status is and let us know?
> Thanks,
> Andy
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Events/
> [2] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/proposals/mousewheel.txt?content-type=text/plain

Hi Andy,

The current editor's draft of DOM 3 Events is at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html

The proposal you referred to will be adopted. Our plan is to publish a new version of the draft as soon as we can get the editor and a staff contact together, which we hope will become a last call draft.

cheers

Chaals

  hablo español  -  je parle français  -  jeg lærer norsk
[hidden email]          Try Opera 9.1     http://opera.com