Re: [SCXML] bad tests with inline values

Re: [SCXML] bad tests with inline values

Jim Barnett
David,
   I am finally getting a chance to look at  these tests and am having
trouble getting test 578 right.  Following your email, I have tried the
following, but it is failing (in the PySCXML console.) What am I doing
wrong?

<scxml xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/07/scxml"
xmlns:conf="http://www.w3.org/2005/scxml-conformance" initial="s0"
version="1.0" datamodel="ecmascript">

<state id="s0">
    <onentry>
     <send event="foo">
     <content>{ "productName" : "bar", "size" : 27 }</content>
     </send>
   </onentry>
   <transition event="foo" cond="_event.data.productName == 'bar'"
target="pass"/>
   <transition event="*" target="fail"/>
   </state>

<final id="pass"><onentry><log label="Outcome"
expr="'pass'"/></onentry></final>
<final id="fail"><onentry><log label="Outcome"
expr="'fail'"/></onentry></final>

</scxml>

--
Jim Barnett
Genesys

Re: [SCXML] bad tests with inline values

David Junger
Le 10 feb 2014 à 20:31, Jim Barnett <[hidden email]> a écrit :

>  I am finally getting a chance to look at  these tests and am having trouble getting test 578 right.  Following your email, I have tried the following, but it is failing (in the PySCXML console.) What am I doing wrong?

Nothing wrong that I can see, and it works fine in JSSC. I have no idea why it wouldn't work in PySCXML.
Johan?

                        David

Re: [SCXML] bad tests with inline values

Johan Roxendal
Ah, as I recall I have a previous version of the standard implemented in pyscmxl that considers inline text to be a dom text node. i'll try to find the time to update pyscmxl in the near future.

 / Johan

On 11 Feb 2014, at 10:11 , David Junger <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Le 10 feb 2014 à 20:31, Jim Barnett <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> I am finally getting a chance to look at  these tests and am having trouble getting test 578 right.  Following your email, I have tried the following, but it is failing (in the PySCXML console.) What am I doing wrong?
>
> Nothing wrong that I can see, and it works fine in JSSC. I have no idea why it wouldn't work in PySCXML.
> Johan?
>
> David

RE: [SCXML] bad tests with inline values

Jim Barnett-2
OK, I will check in the 3 updated tests.

Thanks for both of your help,
 Jim