Re: Requesting Annotea annotations and bodies from a single query

Re: Requesting Annotea annotations and bodies from a single query

Marja Koivunen

Annotea protocol was written to support the user browsing through the
annotations and rather having some information sooner than all the
information too late. The Algae queries supported wider range of
queries. I think now we could start using SPARQL for that.

If many people need this we can also discuss about updates to the
protocol. I remember that IBM SemTag project had an extension to get
more information at one request.

Marja