Re: Proposed change for Exiting from "Inferred" Tables

Re: Proposed change for Exiting from "Inferred" Tables

Chris Woods
Re: Proposed change for Exiting from "Inferred" Tables

This is a humble "bump" to the original posting that I submitted on 20 October 2005 (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/html-tidy/2005OctDec/0025.html).  To date, I have received no response/comment/inquiries regarding this posting.  Any constructive comments or information regarding whether this proposal is being considered would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Christopher M. Woods
Senior Software Engineer
EDGAROnline, Inc.