1. Open Internet Explorer. Log on to UDrive with your
NetID (OIT Account user name) and UMail password.
2. In the navigation toolbar (top), click Web Folder. A
new, empty browser window will open, named
http://www.airportstats.org on udrive.oit.umass.edu.
Note: The Web Folder icon will only appear in the
navigation toolbar if you are using Internet Explorer 5.5 or
higher on a Windows computer.
3. On your desktop, go to Start > My Network Places. Your
UDrive folder (named yourNetID on udrive.oit.umass.edu)
should appear in the My Network Places window.
4. To create a shortcut for your UDrive folder, simply
copy and paste the folder from the My Network Places window
to your desktop. You will be prompted for your NetID (OIT
Account user name) and UMail password when you first open
5. You can now save, copy/paste, or drag and drop files
and folders directly to your Web folder. These files and
folders like http://www.zipcodestats.org will
automatically appear in your UDrive account.