Quantcast

Re: Missing row from EC extension table

Threaded

Re: Missing row from EC extension table

Jeremy Carroll

Dusting off my moth-eaten HP rep on WebOnt WG hat ...

I have discussed David's suggested correction for this problem with him:
[[
I suspect the desired interpretation is

     {x \in R | <x, S(v)> \in ER(p)}
]]
and we are no longer convinced that this is the desirable correction.

We will follow up later, either with this correction or some other, more
desirable, correction. (Timescale for follow-up is weeks or months
rather than hours or days).

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England

Threaded

RE: Missing row from EC extension table

Turner, David

On reflection, our original idea for fixing this omission[1] seems to be
what we desired.

Cheers,

Dave

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2007Apr/0001.
html

--
Dave Turner  Cube T400, HP Labs Bristol, Filton Road, Bristol BS34 8QZ
[hidden email]          +44 117 3129104 (Work) +44 7962 811627 (Mobile)

Hewlett-Packard Limited. Registered No: 690597 England