Quantcast

Re: IEEE/WIC/ACM WI-IAT'06: Last Call for Workshop Proposals

WI
Threaded

Re: IEEE/WIC/ACM WI-IAT'06: Last Call for Workshop Proposals

WI

Since '03, I have been using an integrated model of care which I developed
(the one presented at the '07 conference) My intention is to present this
model as a juxtaposition to current quality of care and to provoke
conversation between patient and physician on the treatment of panic.

HELP!!!!! I need at least three people who are willing to travel to D.C.
and participate on this panel. I cannot provide any financial remuneration,
but would be forever indebted, and will feature panel participants
prominently (if they so desire) in my future publications (consumer, not
journal). I believe that ADAA offers some type of discount to workshop
presenters.... we can look into this together. Serious inquiries, please
e-mail me before November 15 to inform me of your interest.

I need to get this going ASAP (no pun intended ;-)! Let me know if you
can come!!
BTW, I would be willing to barter in vivo consultation to flight phobic
(from Chicago) in exchange for panel participation...... unless this turns
out to be unethical... LM, Dr. Shipko, what do you think?
~ Valerie

--
-- GoldED/386 2.42.G0614+

I will try to live with love... with dreams... and forever with tears...
http://www.onlinecaloriecounter.org

WI
Threaded

Re: IEEE/WIC/ACM WI-IAT'06: Last Call for Workshop Proposals

WI

  I put in the request to have a GEO informational table at the
conference. Informational tables will be in the Illini Union Ballroom
(2nd floor of the Union) on 2/23 from 8:30am4:30pm. There
will be corporate sponsors who may be recruiting, as well as
University of Illinois graduate departments. Additionally, there will
be non-profit organizations, students discussing research projects,
the Illini Union Bookstore, and a MBLGTACC table selling memorabilia.
I am looking for caucus volunteers to help staff that GEO table.
Please email me if you are interested in taking a shift (even if it is
only for a half hour) and we can work out the details once we know the
workshop schedule for Saturday.

Workshops
Jan 19 is the absolute deadline for workshop proposals for the
MBLGTACC conference. Anyone who wants to do a workshop MUST register
for the conference. Do folks want to submit a
proposal around the Lesbians from Newark/media negativity and LGBTQA
of color? Who is interested in being a presenter for this type of
workshop? Once someone is committed to being the presenter(s) then
this workshop proposal needs to be written.

Kisha Rivers and I are submitting a workshop proposal around creating
caucuses within larger organizations to talk about the GEO-LGBTQA
Caucus and GPSoC. She and I have both registered for the conference
and will submit the proposal soon.

--

http://www.w9statistics.org