Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-webdav-bind-22.txt

Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-webdav-bind-22.txt

Julian Reschke

Hi,

this draft contains the changes discussed a few weeks ago:

- a new chapter describing the relationship to DeltaV

- relaxed requirements on status codes (allow 204 where previously 200
was required)

Hopefully we can get this draft into the approval process...

BR, Julian