Re: Describing timelines using RDFa and iCalendar - ideas, proposal

Re: Describing timelines using RDFa and iCalendar - ideas, proposal

Corey Mwamba-2
Hello again,

I had done more work on this a while ago, and thought I'd post here for
completeness. I wrote a fairly long set of notes about annotating HTML
with RDF Calendar data in attributes[1]; and also created a service [2]
that extracts RDFa and creates an iCalendar file. By using the service
URL, you can make a webpage event that people can subscribe to using a
calendar application.

All the best,

Corey Mwamba

[1]: http://www.coreymwamba.co.uk/testbed/rdfaevents