Re: Comments [OK?]

Seaborne, Andy

[hidden email] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> During reading the SPARQL LC draft, I have the following comments:
>
>    - In the paragraph that start with the "Abbreviated blank node syntax can be
> combined with other abbreviations for common predicates and common objects"
> under the subject "Blank nodes". I think it is "...  for common subjects".
>
> Faisal Alkhateeb

Thank you for the correction : the text inteh editors' working draft is now:

"""
Abbreviated blank node syntax can be combined with other abbreviations for
common subjects and predicates.
"""

If this message addresses the comments raised, please could you respond with
[CLOSED] in the subject line to allow the issue tracking scripts to close this
issue.

        Thanks
        Andy

Re: Comments [CLOSED]