Re: [Comment on ITS WD] Missing document reference

Re: [Comment on ITS WD] Missing document reference

Yves Savourel-2

Hello Richard, all

This is a reply on behalf of the i18n ITS working group.
See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2006JulSep/0018.html for our discussion.

Thank you very much for your comment. We agreed to implement it. Please have a look at:
http://www.w3.org/International/its/itstagset/itstagset.html#introduction

Please let us know within 2 weeks if you are satisfied. If we don't hear from you, we will assume this issue as closed.

Regards,
-yves

The original comments and discussion are here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2006JulSep/0018.html

> Subject: RE: missing doc ref
>
> I think that we *should* mention it in the introductory text
> somewhere, since it is a document that people are familiar
> with, and it ties together the ITS work with initiatives
> associated with that document, and shows that this is a
> practical outcome of those ideas, which I believe is useful.
> (Note, for example, that the DITA folks were working from
> that document, rather than from ITS stuff initially.)
>
> (Which has set me also to thinking that maybe we should refer
> to it in the ITS spec, too, for the same reasons - since very
> few people are likely to read the Requirements document once
> the spec is out.)

RE: [Comment on ITS WD] Missing document reference

r12a

Great, thanks.

Satisfied.

RI