Re: Call for implementations

JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA

Our implementation is almost ready. We will announce its availability
next week (with the limitations about the decisions that we think need
to be revisited and that will constitute comments for the Last Call). I
don't know if this is time for an implementation report but we will
happy to provide one.

The features of our implementation are:

+ Machine-readable format for vocabulary descriptions
+ Multiple sources for information, including, but not limited to WURFL
and UAProf
+ Machine-readable format for mappings between different vocabularies
and the core vocabulary

Best Regards