Re: CSS for editor's draft

Anne van Kesteren-2

http://www.w3.org/2005/03/28-editor-style.html does indeed the discuss the
possiblity for internal "Member Only" drafts, but that's not always the
same as an editor's draft. The Web APIs WG for example has all its
editor's draft available to the public on dev.w3.org. It would be very
helpful if there was an editor's working draft style sheet as Paul Grosso
suggested. (That could be used for public documents...)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>

Re: CSS for editor's draft

Ian Jacobs-2
Hi Anne,

The 28-editor-style document is not just for Member-only drafts.

 - Ian

On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 11:09 +0200, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/03/28-editor-style.html does indeed the discuss the
> possiblity for internal "Member Only" drafts, but that's not always the
> same as an editor's draft. The Web APIs WG for example has all its
> editor's draft available to the public on dev.w3.org. It would be very
> helpful if there was an editor's working draft style sheet as Paul Grosso
> suggested. (That could be used for public documents...)

--
Ian Jacobs ([hidden email])   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447

Re: CSS for editor's draft

Anne van Kesteren-2

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:02:57 +0200, Ian B. Jacobs <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The 28-editor-style document is not just for Member-only drafts.

Fair enough. In that case I second the suggestion from Paul Grosso
regarding an "official" W3C-ED.css file which puts some shiny graphic in
the top left saying "Editor's draft" (again :-)).

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>