Re: Application for HTML Tidy / HTACG to Join the Software Freedom Conservancy

Re: Application for HTML Tidy / HTACG to Join the Software Freedom Conservancy

Ajaharuddin Mohammad

Hi Jim,

Its great that you had announced the HTACG to join software freedom conservancy.

Before applying for it, let me clear my queries.

From the stand point, I am still not clear about this conservancy.

How could this conservancy helps us or people around us?

What are the pros and cons of this program?

It would be great if you can clarify me on this. Thanks in advance !!

Best Regards,

M Azharuddin

http://www.nicacresults.com