REST version of the DDR Simple API

JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA

Dear DDR and DDWG Community,

We have created and (released as open source) a REST version of the DDR Simple API. It is still in beta stage but you can test it at

http://195.235.93.83:8080/DDRService/index.jsp

Many thanks to my colleague Cristian for delivering this work

Best Regards

RE: REST version of the DDR Simple API

JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA
also, last but not least my acknowledgments to CTIC, Nacho and Abel Rionda who created the initial seed prototype of this service!
We have created and (released as open source) a REST version of the DDR Simple API. It is still in beta stage but you can test it at

http://195.235.93.83:8080/DDRService/index.jsp

Many thanks to my colleague Cristian for delivering this work

Best Regards

Re: [mymobileweb-support] REST version of the DDR Simple API

Javier de la Rosa
JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA escribió:

> Dear DDR and DDWG Community,
>

> We have created and (released as open source) a REST version of the
> DDR Simple API. It is still in beta stage but you can test it at
>

> http://195.235.93.83:8080/DDRService/index.jsp
>

> Many thanks to my colleague Cristian for delivering this work

Great work! Thanks.

> Best Regards

Javier de la Rosa
Yaco Sistemas S.L. | http://www.yaco.es
C/ Rioja 5, 41001 Sevilla (España)
Teléfono: (+34) 954 50 00 57 | Fax (+34) 954 50 09 29