REST Describe & Compile v0.4.1 screencasts

REST Describe & Compile v0.4.1 screencasts

Thomas Steiner-2

Hi everyone,

The last days I have created three screencasts on REST Describe &
Compile. You can check them out on my blog:
http://blog.tomayac.de/index.php?date=2007-07-13&time=13:15:44&perma=REST+Describe+%26+Comp.html

=======
The new v0.4.1 supports "Ajaxy" automatic namespace and XML schema
discovery. This makes the generated WADL files even better. It can be
seen in the BBC API Walkthru screencast.
=======

* BBC API Walkthru:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlbYxiraW7k

* Screencast:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXII4kYxmAY

* Project Introduction:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yizpeiMSbnA

If you feel like linking to the screencasts from your blogs, please
just go for it. Thank you very much for your interest, looking forward
to hearing back from you. Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Tom

--
Thomas Steiner