RE: small problems in part 1 appendix C

Previous Topic Next Topic
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view

RE: small problems in part 1 appendix C

Jonathan Marsh-2

Thank you for these issues.  We tracked them as Issue 4492 [1] and Issue
4493 [2] in our short Last Call period.  The Working Group added the
constraint "No xmlns() pointer part defines a namespace for the
targetNamespace of the WSDL 2.0 document" [3], and corrected the prefix as
requested [4].

Since you were present (IIRC) during the discussion, we assume you agree
with the resolution of these issues.


Jonathan Marsh - -

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On
> Behalf Of Jacek Kopecky
> Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 8:20 AM
> To: WS-Description WG
> Subject: small problems in part 1 appendix C
> Hi all,
> implementing the RDF mapping, I'm also implementing the creation of the
> fragment identifiers and I found the following small (maybe editorial)
> problems in Appendix C:
> 1) the canonical form does not say that no xmlns() pointer part should
> define the namespace same as the namespace of the WSDL 2.0 document, so
> it doesn't seem that the following would be uncanonical, while it
> should
> be:
>     xmlns(ns1=
>     wsdl.interfaceFaultReference(iface/op/In/ns1:Foo)
> 2) example c-2 has a typo, it declares namespace prefix ns1 but uses
> xsTicketAgent in the fifth IRI
> Jacek