RE: service and binding name shown as QNames in example - should be NCNames

RE: service and binding name shown as QNames in example - should be NCNames

Jonathan Marsh-2

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR061 [1].

The Working Group removed the extraneous prefixes, and shown in the latest
editor's draft [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of October, we will assume you
agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR061
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?content-
type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#Feature_composition_model_example

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com

Jeremy Hughes

Hi, thanks for resolving this. But there is still one QName which
should have been an NCName - the example of feature composition model
Section 2.7.1.1.1 [1] still contains:

<interface name="ns1:Bank">

should be

<interface name="Bank">

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#Feature_composition_model_example

Regards,
Jeremy

On 10/16/06, Jonathan Marsh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
> issue as a CR061 [1].
>
> The Working Group removed the extraneous prefixes, and shown in the latest
> editor's draft [2].
>
> Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of October, we will assume you
> agree with the resolution of this issue.
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR061
> [2]
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?content-
> type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#Feature_composition_model_example
>
> Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this issue as a CR062 [1].

The Working Group, in examining our criteria for exiting Candidate Recommendation, has determined to drop the “at risk” features and properties framework from the spec.  The problems you’ve noted are within a section being removed, so your comments, while useful, are at this point moot.

Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of October, we will assume you agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR062