RE: br semantics

Glenn Adams

Chris,

Thanks for your comment. The TT WG has reviewed this comment has agreed
upon the following response:

It (<br/>) is intended to have the same effect as the ASCII control
codes CR
followed by NL on a teletype device. Therefore, two br elements will
indeed produce a different effect than a single br element on a
compliant presentation processor. Additional language that clarifies
this intention will be added.

Regards,
Glenn

Re: br semantics

Chris Lilley

On Thursday, July 27, 2006, 5:07:02 PM, Glenn wrote:

GAA> Chris,

GAA> Thanks for your comment. The TT WG has reviewed this comment has agreed
GAA> upon the following response:

GAA> It (<br/>) is intended to have the same effect as the ASCII control
GAA> codes CR
GAA> followed by NL on a teletype device. Therefore, two br elements will
GAA> indeed produce a different effect than a single br element on a
GAA> compliant presentation processor. Additional language that clarifies
GAA> this intention will be added.

Thank you. This response is satisfactory to me.