RE: XML Syntax Summary in Part 1

Jonathan Marsh-2

Thank you for this comment.  The Working Group this issue as a CR151 [1].

We fixed it in the latest editor’s draft [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise within 2 weeks, we will assume you agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR151

[2] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#Syntax-Summary