RE: Web Components vs Extract Widget patent

RE: Web Components vs Extract Widget patent

Arthur Barstow-2
Hi Tim,

First, some background:

* On April 8 [1] I notified Rigo, Wendy and Philippe about an e-mail I
received titled "Web Components vs Extract Widget patent".

* On May 20 [2] I notified the WebApps WG about this disclosure and
asked the group's staff contacts about the formation of a related PAG. I
received no reply

* On May 28 [3] I asked Jeff, Rigo and Wendy for the name of a mail list
to use for related discussions since I do not think it is appropriate to
discuss this disclosure on any of WebApps' technical lists. I received
no reply.

* On June 16 [4] the person that made the original disclosure submitted
another related e-mail to public-webapps.

And now a few questions:

* Will a PAG be created for this disclosure?

* What list should be used for all related discussions?

I would greatly appreciate your help.

-Thanks, AB

[1] <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Team/team-webapps/2015Apr/0049.html>
[2]