RE: VoiceXML 2.1: SSML reference

Matt Oshry

Bjoern,

The Voice Browser Working Group (VBWG) is now completing its resolution of issues raised during the review of the Candidate Recommendation version of VoiceXML 2.1 [1]. Our apologies that it has taken so long to respond.

Following the process described in [2] for advancement to Proposed Recommendation, this is the VBWG's formal response to the issue you raised, identified as '111-13':

The VoiceXML 2.1 specification will be updated to reference [3].

Please indicate before 14 November 2005 whether you are satisfied with the VBWG's resolution, whether you think there has been a misunderstanding, or whether you wish to register an objection.

If you do not think you can respond before 14 November, please let me know. The Director will appreciate a response as to whether or not you agree with the resolution. However, if we do not hear from you at all by 14 November 2005, we will assume that you accept our resolutions.

Thank you,

Matt Oshry
Chief Editor, VoiceXML 2.1

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/CR-voicexml21-20050613/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2004/02/Process-20040205/tr.html#cfi
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-speech-synthesis-20040907/

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/CR-voicexml21-20050613/ has a normative reference to SSML that refers to a December 2002 Working Draft in the prose and links to December 2003 Candidate Recommendation. It seems http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-speech-synthesis-20040907/ should be referenced instead, please change the document accordingly.

regards,
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:[hidden email] · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de Weinh. Str. 22 · Telefon: +49(0)621/4309674 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de

Re: VoiceXML 2.1: SSML reference

Bjoern Hoehrmann

* Matt Oshry wrote:
>The VoiceXML 2.1 specification will be updated to reference [3].

That addresses my concern, thanks.
--
Bj?rn H?hrmann ? mailto:[hidden email] ? http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
Weinh. Str. 22 ? Telefon: +49(0)621/4309674 ? http://www.bjoernsworld.de