RE: Registration of application/ttaf+xml

RE: Registration of application/ttaf+xml

Glenn Adams

Thanks for your comment. The TT WG has reviewed this comment has agreed
upon the following response:

Accepted. Will add template.

Regards,
Glenn

Re: Registration of application/ttaf+xml

Chris Lilley

On Thursday, July 27, 2006, 5:05:40 PM, Glenn wrote:

GAA> Thanks for your comment. The TT WG has reviewed this comment has agreed
GAA> upon the following response:

GAA> Accepted. Will add template.

Thank you. This response is satisfactory to me,assuming you also follow the registration procedures once you have the template.