RE: Processor Conformance

Glenn Adams

Chris,

Thanks for your comment. The TT WG has reviewed this comment has agreed
upon the following response:

The intention is that the presentation processing defined by DFXP that
extends beyond or differs from XSL 1.0 also be required by a conformant
presentation processor. That is, a strictly XSL 1.0 conformant formatter
would not be wholly adequate. The text will be clarified to make this
intention more clear.

Regards,
Glenn

Re: Processor Conformance

Chris Lilley

On Thursday, July 27, 2006, 5:05:01 PM, Glenn wrote:

GAA> Chris,

GAA> Thanks for your comment. The TT WG has reviewed this comment has agreed
GAA> upon the following response:

GAA> The intention is that the presentation processing defined by DFXP that
GAA> extends beyond or differs from XSL 1.0 also be required by a conformant
GAA> presentation processor. That is, a strictly XSL 1.0 conformant formatter
GAA> would not be wholly adequate. The text will be clarified to make this
GAA> intention more clear.

Thank you. This response is satisfactory to me.