RE: One more duplicate assertion

Jonathan Marsh-2

Thank you for this comment.  The Working Group this issue as a CR104 [1].

As a result of this comment, the Working Group removed the assertion markup from Description-0024 [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise by mid-January, we will assume you agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR104

[2] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#Description_XMLRep