RE: Microsoft Corp. has nominated Alec Berntson to Web API Working Group

RE: Microsoft Corp. has nominated Alec Berntson to Web API Working Group

Alec Berntson
Thanks Chaals,
   My Name is Alec Berntson, and I work on a variety of location related projects at Microsoft. My interest in the group's work is primarily focused on the Geolocation API proposal, which I would very much like to see take off. My goal is to help define the specification and (hopefully) coordinate resources to test it.

Cheers,
  Alec

RE: Microsoft Corp. has nominated Alec Berntson to Web API Working Group

Sunava Dutta
Good to have you here Alec!

Travis Leithead
(Except that this working group just closed down... :-)

Will you also be joining the web applications WG?

>    My Name is Alec Berntson, and I work on a variety of location related
> projects at Microsoft. My interest in the group's work is primarily
> focused on the Geolocation API proposal, which I would very much like to
> see take off. My goal is to help define the specification and (hopefully)
> coordinate resources to test it.
>
> Cheers,
>   Alec

Yes - I will migrate over. Ideally I'd like to be on the geolocation WG when/if it gets going.