RE: Do MessageLabel-0006 and MessageLabel-0014 state the same requirement?

RE: Do MessageLabel-0006 and MessageLabel-0014 state the same requirement?

Jonathan Marsh-2

Thank you for this comment.  The Working Group this issue as a CR108 [1].

As a result of this comment, the Working Group removed the entire assertion MessageLabel-0006, and correspondingly MessageLabel-0004 [2, 3].

Unless you let us know otherwise by mid-January, we will assume you agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR108

[2] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#Binding_Message_Reference_Mapping

[3] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?rev=1.301&content-type=text/html#InterfaceMessageReference_Mapping

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com