RE: Core Attributes, id and xml:id

Glenn Adams

Chris,

Thanks for your comment. The TT WG has reviewed this comment has agreed
upon the following response:

Accepted. id will be replaced with xml:id.

Regards,
Glenn

Re: Core Attributes, id and xml:id

Chris Lilley

On Thursday, July 27, 2006, 5:07:05 PM, Glenn wrote:

GAA> Chris,

GAA> Thanks for your comment. The TT WG has reviewed this comment has agreed
GAA> upon the following response:

GAA> Accepted. id will be replaced with xml:id.

Thank you. This response is satisfactory to me. I am sure the XML Core WG will be happy with this response also.