RDFa Test Harness permanently moved to Test Suite

RDFa Test Harness permanently moved to Test Suite

Manu Sporny
Hi all,

I've made some minor URL changes, thanks to a reminder from Gregg
Kellogg that the RDFa Test Harness is now very much out-of-date and may
be confusing implementers:

http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/rdfa-test-harness/

I've updated the URL to return a 301 [Moved Permanently] response. IIRC,
this is search engine friendly, so all (outdated) links on Google now
happily re-direct to the correct RDFa test suite without impacting the
search ranking:

http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/test-suite/

Let me know if this screws anybody up and/or over.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/

Re: RDFa Test Harness permanently moved to Test Suite

Michael Hausenblas

Manu,

Yup, makes sense. Additionally, I suggest that we clean up the old stuff.
Someone pointed out that actually [1] is the number one hit for "RDFa Test
Cases". I'll update [1] to point to

http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/test-suite/

if there are no objections in the group.

Cheers,
      Michael
[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
LiDRC - Linked Data Research Centre

> From: Manu Sporny <[hidden email]>
> Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 18:26:55 -0500
> To: RDFa TF list <[hidden email]>
> Subject: RDFa Test Harness permanently moved to Test Suite
>
> Hi all,
>
> I've made some minor URL changes, thanks to a reminder from Gregg
> Kellogg that the RDFa Test Harness is now very much out-of-date and may
> be confusing implementers:
>
> http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/rdfa-test-harness/
>
> I've updated the URL to return a 301 [Moved Permanently] response. IIRC,
> this is search engine friendly, so all (outdated) links on Google now
> happily re-direct to the correct RDFa test suite without impacting the
> search ranking:
>
> http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/test-suite/
>
> Let me know if this screws anybody up and/or over.
>
> -- manu

> President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
> http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/

RE: RDFa Test Harness permanently moved to Test Suite

Brian Peterson-2
Is it possible to get the test suite as a download? I work on a closed network and would love to stand-up the test suite as a service. We've done something similar with the W3C validator service.

Brian

Re: RDFa Test Harness permanently moved to Test Suite

Gregg Kellogg
You can download the test suite from Github. I have it integrated into
my parser test suite and run it locally as part of automated tests for
RdfContext through Ruby RSpec.

Gregg Kellogg
Sent from my iPhone