R: Amaya-9.2.2 -Is it possible to set a background color to a paragr aph ?

R: Amaya-9.2.2 -Is it possible to set a background color to a paragr aph ?

Cristiano Guglielmetti

nov-2005 16.11
>A: "'[hidden email]'"<[hidden email]>
>Ogg: Amaya-
9.2.2 -Is it possible to set a background color to a paragr aph ?

>I am testing Amaya-9.2.2 and I am encountering a little problem with
>paragraph's pseudo-class... When I want to apply my paragraph's pseudo-
class
>(which has a specific background color like grey) to a paragraph
by selected
>it and clicking on my pseudo-class (.code) in the "class
palette", Amaya set
>a SPAN environment, so the background color is set
only on the words
>selected and not to the entire paragraph...
>
>More
clearly :

>My .css :
>
>p.code {
> font-family: Courier New;
> font-
size: 9 pt;
> text-align: left;
> background-color: #E1E1E1;
>}
>
>What Amaya is doing :

>What I want :

Try to use the Structure View, selecting the paragraph element you
want to set and then set it in the attributes view (on the left panel),
class or the style you desire directly.

Last: is better to do not use
pseudo-class with the same name of html tag (like <code> in your
istance).

R'grds,

Cristiano Guglielmetti
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/guglielmetti/