Question about "Third Party Content”

Tanaka, Satoko

Hi,

May I ask a question about “Third Party Content”?

In the WCAG 2.0, a website using “Third Party Content” can announce a "statement of partial conformance".

http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/#conformance-partial

I’m facing a question how I can judge an image provided by Adobe officially which is placed in a webpage I’m evaluating.

Adobe requires users to use an exact image for Acrobat downloading in their website;

http://www.adobe.com/jp/legal/permissions/icons-web-logos.html

the banner image is here;

http://wwwimages.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/images/badges/Get_Adobe_Acrobat_Reader_DC_web_button_158x39.fw.png

The banner image contains text, and a part of the text, the portion of “Get”, does not meet the SC 1.4.3.

In this case, can I judge the whole page placing this banner image is not sufficient? Or, can I apply “statement of partial conformance” to the page?

If someone would kindly answer this question quickly, it would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Satoko