Pubrules is dead, long live Pubrules!

Denis Ah-Kang
Hi all,

As announced two months ago [1], the new pubrules is now the official
TR publications checker and is available at:
https://www.w3.org/pubrules/

If you want to contribute or report issues, the project is hosted on
GitHub [2]. You can also ping us on irc (#pub) if there's any problem.

The old pubrules will be completely retired by the end of the year and
we will set up a redirect.

Denis

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/2016AprJun/0069.html
[2] https://github.com/w3c/specberus
[3] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/2016AprJun/0024.html

Re: Pubrules is dead, long live Pubrules!

Marcos Caceres-5
(tl;dr: ReSpec users, let Shane or I know if any issues arise with ReSpec...)

On August 1, 2016 at 4:56:29 PM, Denis Ah-Kang ([hidden email]) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As announced two months ago [1], the new pubrules is now the official
> TR publications checker and is available at:
> https://www.w3.org/pubrules/
>
> If you want to contribute or report issues, the project is hosted on
> GitHub [2]. You can also ping us on irc (#pub) if there's any problem.
>
> The old pubrules will be completely retired by the end of the year and
> we will set up a redirect.

I just pushed ReSpec's support for TLS. As with all these transitions,
there is likely to be little things we missed.

As always, please let the ReSpec maintainers know if any issues arise
(by filing a bug):
https://github.com/w3c/respec/

Re: Pubrules is dead, long live Pubrules!

Shane McCarron-6

In particular note that you may have some urls in your configuration section that are hard coded to http. These will need to be changed to https.