Publishing documents under the 2015 Process

Publishing documents under the 2015 Process

Coralie Mercier

Dear spec editors,

Today W3C groups may begin to request publication of TR documents under
the 2015 Process [1].

* Echidna [2] (or the "automatic publication system"), Respec [3], and
Specberus [4] from today expect process 2015.
* We have updated transitions documentation for the 2015 Process [5]. The
transitions documentation for documents published under the 2005 process
remains unchanged [6].
* The document "Register an Internet Media Type for a W3C Spec" [7]
remains applicable.

For additional information about the transition to the 2015 Process,
please see the FAQ [8].

If you have any questions, please contact me or the Webmaster, Denis
Ah-Kang <[hidden email]>.

Coralie Mercier, Acting Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/Process-20150901/
[2] https://github.com/w3c/echidna/wiki
[3] http://www.w3.org/respec/
[4] https://labs.w3.org/pubrules/