Proposed bib-1 attribute GPO Item Number

Proposed bib-1 attribute GPO Item Number

ray denenberg

A new proposal has been registered, for a bib-1 attribute, GPO Item Number.

See:
http://www.loc.gov/z3950/agency/defns/bib1.html#gpo

If you have any comments on this proposal please post them to this list no
later than October 10.

Proposed bib-1 attribute GPO Item Number

Mike Taylor-10

Ray Denenberg, Library of Congress writes:
 > A new proposal has been registered, for a bib-1 attribute, GPO Item
 > Number.
 >
 > See:
 > http://www.loc.gov/z3950/agency/defns/bib1.html#gpo
 >
 > If you have any comments on this proposal please post them to this
 > list no later than October 10.

Shouldn't we arrange a ZIG meeting to discuss it?

:-)

(For the record, I have no objection to this attribute.)

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor    <[hidden email]>    http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  Ich spreche nicht Deutsch, ausgenommen diesen Satz.