[Progress events] There is no way to create progress events using document.createEvent

[Progress events] There is no way to create progress events using document.createEvent

Olli Pettay

Hi all,

PE seems to miss the eventType string for progress events so that
document.createEvent could be used to create such events.

The eventType string should be "ProgressEvent"

-Olli

Re: [Progress events] There is no way to create progress events using document.createEvent

Charles McCathieNevile-2

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 17:50:46 +0200, Olli Pettay <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> PE seems to miss the eventType string for progress events so that
> document.createEvent could be used to create such events.
>
> The eventType string should be "ProgressEvent"

This seems to make sense to me. I raised ISSUE-3 to remind me (since it
requires thinking, right now is not when I will figure it out)

Cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile  Opera Software, Standards Group
http://my.opera.com/chaals   Try Opera 9.5: http://snapshot.opera.com