Problem with Your Validator and SNI

Marcel
Dear W3-Team,

Your validator has a problem, if he tries to validate any of my
(sub)domains connected to "deltanet-production.de".

This domain is forced redirected to SSL as security reason and it's only
available for all clients using SNI but if I want to
check my side there will be the following error:

403 Forbidden
Reason: The client software did not provide a hostname using Server Name
Indication (SNI), which is required to access this server.

This can be, because your validator isn't able to use/check SNI websides
or there is a small mistahe in my webservers configuration file.
I hope, that you can help me please, to fix this error.

Kind Regards

Marcel Petzold

--
Deltanet - Production