Problem with HTML Tidy - Reindent XML and Greek language

Problem with HTML Tidy - Reindent XML and Greek language

Μιχάλης
Dear Sir/Madam,
  first of all I would like to compliment you for your great work. I use notepad++ on a daily basis and all of its Add-Ons. I was very happy to find the option Reindent XML of HTML Tidy but unfortunately I was not able to use it. The problem is that the xmls to be reindented have texts in greek an they are changed to their HTML code. I hope there could be a way to fix this issue.
  Thank you in advance for your time,
With respect,
Michail Papadakis