Prevent the repairing of markup

tonglebeak
Is there any way at all to have Tidy simply pretty-print markup, without actually changing the markup?

For example, when I ask it to pretty-print xhtml, it replaces my doctype with its own (I use xhtml 1.1, it replaces it with 1.0 strict). I dont' want tidy to edit anything in my markup, just simply pretty-printing is all I want it to do.

--
Tired of being hammered by spyware, or want to browse the internet in a whole new way? Download Firefox and enjoy a much better internet experience.
http://getfirefox.com/