Presentation (models)

Sebastian Samaruga-4

Hi all,

I've been wondering if a set-theoretic model could be used to arrange semantic-web related constructs in such a way it provides us with a foundation in which to build functional models for declarative building of knowledge intelligence enabled applications.

I've just wrote this first draft of how could such a way of treating resources be. I'll be updating the slides along I develop more in the subject.

Hoping someone with time to read the attachment tell me his comments, although the document could be a little bit fuzzy.

Note: Context in SPO Model triples should be regarded as 'time'.

Best regards,
Sebastián.

Presentation.pdf (117K) Download Attachment