Passed, 1 warning(s) - results in misleading other web-sites W3C check

Passed, 1 warning(s) - results in misleading other web-sites W3C check

Dmitry Mitrophanov

Hello!

The results of W3C validator: “Passed, 1 warning(s)

https://validator..w3.org/check?uri=tdc.ua&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

The only warning is:

InfoUsing experimental feature: HTML5 Conformance Checker.

HOWEVER

This analysis shows that my web site is NOT W3C compatible:

http://www.site-analyzer.com/en/audit/http://tdc.ua/#report-page-3

Could you please change the warning to notice or something that would clearly tell other web-sites that my web site has neither W3C errors nor warnings?

Thank you!

Dmitry