Aholab Signal Processing research group, from the Faculty of
Engineering of the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU), Bilbao,
Spain, invites researchers from all over the world to join
eNTERFACE’14, the 10th Summer Workshop on Multimodal Interfaces, to be
held in Bilbao, Spain, from June 9th to July 9th, 2014. eNTERFACE
workshops gather in a single place a team of
senior project leaders, researchers, and students, to work on a
pre-specified list of challenges for 4 weeks. Participants are
organized in teams, each team being attached to a specific project.
This is the list of projects that have been selected to be carried out
in this edition of eNTERFACE (more detailed information about all of
them can be found on the official website):
1. Auracle: how are the salient cues situated in audiovisual content?
2. A character animation authoring platform for the 99%
3. Exploring stylistics of expert gestures and singing voice with
motion capture and reactive statistical mapping
4. MILLA - Multimodal interactive language learning agent
5. Online platform for obtaining personalized synthetic voices
6. Quantification of the alteration in the resting state networks for
measuring brain pathologies and diseases
7. The smart attentive room - Can we measure in a noninvasive way, the
attention behavior that a user has in a room?
If you are a senior/junior researcher or a PhD/MS/undergraduate
student working on similar topics and you want to collaborate in (at
least) one of these projects, please prepare a short CV in electronic
format along with a list of skills you can offer to the team and fill
in the application form available on the official website. The project
leaders will select their team members among the applicants.
eNTERFACE’14 has no registration fee and lodging prices will be highly
Deadline for application: March 14th 2014
Notification of acceptance to participants: April 11th 2014
Workshop: June 9th – July 4th 2014