Quantcast

Parsing SVG Resolved!

Threaded

Parsing SVG Resolved!

Jose Antonio Villarreal
Ok, i noticed that no matter what XML-RFF file always i have the
same error, then i open the .svg file and i could see tha my name
appears without a diacrit,  Jos<E9> or something like that, the correct form must be José.  This is generated by dot, it takes the user name from
/etc/paswd, then i erase the diacrits in my name in this file, and now all
is working fine, even when the XML-RDF file is in spanish.

Thanks, for answer Emmanuel.

Threaded

Re: Parsing SVG Resolved!

Emmanuel Pietriga

Jose Antonio Villarreal a écrit :
> Ok, i noticed that no matter what XML-RFF file always i have the
> same error, then i open the .svg file and i could see tha my name
> appears without a diacrit,  Jos<E9> or something like that, the correct
> form must be José.  This is generated by dot, it takes the user name from
> /etc/paswd, then i erase the diacrits in my name in this file, and now all
> is working fine, even when the XML-RDF file is in spanish.
>
> Thanks, for answer Emmanuel.

Yes, that's probably a bad encoding of characters in this specific
location in the file. It would be interesting to see if this bug still
exists in the latest version of GraphViz. I'll try to reproduce it and
signal it to the GraphViz team if it is still there.

Thanks,
Emmanuel